It’s hard to believe we’re already through the first week of August! Fall Trade shows are coming up quickly. In this newsletter we’ll offer some additional resources to help you plan for your Fall shows, and get ready for 2023’s event landscape. If we can offer one bit of advice: Start early! The supply chain woes that have plagued our economy are getting slightly better, however many of our manufacturing partners are still seeing longer than traditional lead times on fabrication and production (including Apogee).
We’re excited to announce a few new things in the works here at Apogee!
We’ve recently launched our Tive GPS tracking resource. These wireless GPS/cellular units get attached to your shipment. This gives real time visibility to see where your exhibit shipments are, and when they are delivered.
The Future of the Live Event/Exhibition Landscape:
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research recently released their Index report for 2022 and beyond. It is packed full of useful information to help you justify your budget for the future, and to help target financial resources properly to achieve the ROI needed to continue exhibiting. If you’d like more information about this report please get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to share further details. Here are a few take-aways:
- Both participation and Attendance grew through the first two Quarters of 2022 and is expected to recover further in 2023.
- While attendance is still down in many segments, the buying influence and decision making power of those attendees is higher than prior periods. This is largely based on many organizations sending only qualified buyers to the events in an effort to stream line and save travel costs. This has worked out to be a benefit to the Exhibitor.
- Despite rising inflation and the prospects of a recession, the industry is poised to continue it’s recovery into 2023.
Our new website is now live and contains more Shared Knowledge, E-books, and some new examples of some of the work we’ve done. Our e-book library is now all contained in one place. Here you can find resources on such things as:
- Booth staffing best practices
- 2022 (and soon to be 2023) Planning Guide for live events
- 4 Ways to Increase Trade Show effectiveness…..and more…
A final closing thought:
I want to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding, and partnerships over what has been a very challenging time for our industry, and our organization. The greatest value in this organization are the people the show up and “do the work” every day on behalf or our clients, and each other. We appreciate your partnership.