How do I connect to an SFTP server with FileZilla?
Before you start, you will need to download FileZilla or, another FTP program.
- Open FileZilla
- Enter the address of the server in the field Host, located in the Quickconnect bar.
– (sftp.apogeeexhibits.com – make sure to enter sftp to connect securely via SFTP)
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Enter the port number. – (port 22 for SFTP)
- Click on Quickconnect or press Enter to connect to the server.
- Click OK when you get a warning about an unknown host key.